I am so remiss at accepting nominations from blogger friends who give a moment to appreciate my efforts, to Katy @ PraguebyKaty and Kz @ The Ecclectic Eccentric Shopaholic, my apologies. I pray that it is not too late to acknowledge your kindness and encouragement.
Katy @ PraguebyKaty granted me a nomination for a “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award“.
I am grateful that in the short span of time that we were exchanging delight over each other’s efforts by consistently liking posts, she graciously gifted me with the nomination. In order to pay it forward, I am nominating ten blogger “sisters” for the same, who in their own unique perspectives and writing styles have brought nuggets of wisdom and fun into the sisterhood of blogging:
- Mary @ My Tropical Home
- Gracie @ Frames and Focus
- Patricia @ Life of a Minister Mom
- Kz @ The Ecclectic Eccentric Shopaholic
- Jean @ The Eager Traveller
- Charis @ Charis: Subject to Change
- Georgia @ Rainbow Bakery
- Naomi @ Writing Between the Lines
- Rhey @ Stuffbyrhey
- Mar @ Momdeavor
To my “sisters” above, when you choose to accept your nominations, i hope you will not mind going through the process yourself, it is a tedious one but engaging and fun:
- Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions given.
- Nominate 10 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to the blogs and inform the recipients they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your post.
Please know me more 🙂
- Your favourite colour? black, white and blue
- Your favourite animal? dog (my mom’s shih tzu named Twillo)
- Your favourite drink? coffee
- Facebook or Twitter? facebook
- Your favourite pattern? anything Victorian, preferably the simple blue ones
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? I prefer giving.
- Your favourite number? 25 (date of our wedding day)
- Favourite day of the week? saturday
- Favourite flower? yellow tulips
- What is your passion? knowing God, travelling with Bob and taking photos
Kz @ The Ecclectic Eccentric Shopaholic likewise nominated me for yet another beautiful encouragement, which is the “Illuminating Blogger Award“.
Kz has a passion to share her time and effort at creating beautiful posts. Her photography and written descriptions are delightful journals of who she is that I constantly look forward to seeing and reading them. Likewise, in order to give back to the community such a privilege, I am nominating the following for the same:
- Greth @ The Unbearable Lightness of Being Me
- Allyson @ Allyson Mellone Studio Diary
- A doctor in Iowa @ Pinoy Transplant in Iowa
- Patricia @ patriciaddrury
- Katy @ PraguebyKaty
Acceptance of a nomination is a tedious and serious project; yet, in the process I have learned to appreciate the efforts put into it by those who find the moment to give it to members of the blogging community they are pleased with.
Again, I would like to give my sincere gratitude to those who have constantly encouraged and appreciated my own creative efforts at making my little space in the blogging world become a tiny spark of inspiration.